COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDE
Antalya Diplomacy Forum will be held in Antalya on 18-20 June 2021 with the theme “Innovative Diplomacy: New Era, New Approaches” and guests from all over the world.
ADF has taken all the necessary health measures for its participants.
The meetings will take place at the NEST Congress Centre, and guests will stay at the hotels in Antalya which are included in the “Safe Tourism Certification Program”. This certification program, the first of its kind in the world, has been prepared by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, with contributions from the Ministries of Health, Transport, Interior Affairs and Foreign Affairs, in cooperation with all sector stakeholders.
Authorized staff assigned by the Ministry of Health for COVID-19 measures will constantly be present at both the Congress Hotels and the Congress Centre, and will check compliance with the measures.
Please find below the measures to be taken and the regulations to be applied during the Forum:
- All guests are requested to have the results of a valid PCR test conducted no more than 48 hours prior to their arrival in Turkey.
- All guests are expected to download the ADF Application and follow the announcements on this application.
- COVID-19 protection measures are strictly applied at all airports of Turkey.
- All vehicles will be disinfected after each use. The number of passengers will not exceed 50% of the vehicles’ capacity.
NEST Congress Center::
- Guests are required to give a PCR sample every day between 16:00- 24:00 hrs at PCR test points in their hotels before arriving at the meeting halls.
- Test results will be automatically uploaded to the application.
- Guests whose test results are not negative will not be admitted to the meeting hall.
- After leaving the meeting hall, there will be no re-entry during the day.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in various places in the meeting halls and hotels.
- Sanitary masks will be distributed in Forum Area and all attendees are required to wear their masks within the premises of the Forum.
- Seating arrangement will be made according to the 1-meter-long social distance rule in the meeting halls and in all places. Guests are also expected to maintain this social distance in the corridors and waiting zones.
- The ventilation of the Congress Centre is set up to provide 100% natural air circulation.
- Hall capacities have been determined according to the regulations issued by the Ministry of Health. Hall doors will be closed when the permissible capacity is reached.
- Disposable cups and cutlery will be provided for meals and coffee breaks.
- All hotels where guests will be staying are included in the “Safe Tourism Certification Program”. Details about this program can be found on the website of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism:
If Your PCR Test is Positive:
- You will be isolated in the hotel and observed by the filiation teams of the Ministry of Health.
- Guests showing symptoms will be provided medical treatment free of charge at Antalya State Hospital.
We wish you healthy days.